SECTOR 82, GREATER FARIDABAD
Space : Under Construction
Possession by : December 2023
Price Starts from: 35L to 5Cr.
RERA # HRERA-PKL-FBD-217-2020
GALLERIA 81HIGH STREET
The project GALLERIA HIGH STREET : has been developed as a world- class shopping center cum mall, with a unique concept of integrating SCO & mall based spatial typologies, homogeneously united through a grand triple height central atrium with robust recreational & commercial facilities. The unique system of providing a common staircase within each showroom provides an unparalleled luxury & comfort for the visitors to access various zones of the showroom without the need to take escalators through the atrium corridors. The indoor banquet halls at third floors doubles up to open Terrace party lawns, further extending to the Party lawns & seating spaces inside the magnificent glass domes.
The striking elegant & eloquent Victorian interiors of the indoor spaces compliments the evergreen & ever- lasting grandeur & spell binding proportions of the Classical Architectural Style. The interspersed Green transitional, recreational & congregational spaces of the complex serves as a medium to strengthen the bonds of human- nature relationship by bringing the outdoors indoors & extending built spaces to landscape green atrium & terraces, spaces. highlighting the role of BIOPHILIC DESIGN spaces.
GRIHA GREEN BUILDING FEATURES:
The project follows compliances of GRIHA (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment) which is the national rating system of India for Green Buildings, developed by TERI.
SOME BENEFITS OF GRIHA :
- – Reduced energy consumption without sacrificing the comfort levels (lower operational costs)
- – Reduced water consumption
- – Reduced system sizes (HVAC, transformers, cabling, etc.) for optimal performance at local conditions.
- – Reduced investment (lifecycle cost)
- – Reduced destruction of natural areas, habitats, biodiversity, reduced soil loss from erosion etc.
- – Reduced air and water pollution (with direct health benefits)
- – Limited waste generation due to recycling and reuse
- – Reduced pollution loads
- – Increased user productivity
OTHER GREEN BUILDING FEATURES INCORPORATED:
- – Inclusion of Terrace garden with Party lawn to reduce heat gain from the roof.
- – Air tightness and vapor barrier in building walls and surfaces
- – Usage of glass having a Low solar heat gain coefficient of glass (SHGC)
- – GFRC Jali (a shading device) at Façades to regulate harsh solar heat radiations indoors
- – Native vegetation planted
- – Occupancy sensors
- – Rain-water harvesting
- – Sewage Treatment Plant
- – Daylight-controlled lighting systems
- – Reuse of fly- ash from industrial waste, in building structure
- – Reduced embodied energy of the building ( usage of low- energy materials for flooring, partitions, false ceiling, door- window frames)
- – CFC & HCFC Free insulation material used
- – CFC free HVAC System used ( VRV System)
STRIKING BUILDING COMPONETS (SPATIAL PROGRAMS) :
- – HIGH STREET MALL CONCEPT
- – SHOWROOMS WITH SCO CONCEPT (each having a separate staircase for comfortable movement across the floors)
- – SHOWROOMS WITH MALL CONCEPT
- – 4 PVR CINEMA SCREENS with a Victorian themed lobby
- – Terrace greens view GUEST ROOMS for Banquet parties
- – GRAND BANQUET HALL that doubles to 2 through kinetic partition
- – 3 inter- connected TERRACE GARDENS for an extension of Banquet parties/ for standalone parties & events
- – BRAND KIOSKS at CENTRAL ATRIUM
- – Victorian themed RESTAURANT
- – GAMING FUN ZONE at ATRIUM
- – HYPER MARKET
- – BASEMENT PARKING provision
Project Related Gallery
- PROJECT TYPECOMMERCIAL
- PROJECT LOCATIONSECTOR 82, GREATER FARIDABAD
- PROJECT CLLIENTSHREE ENERGY DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD.
- PROJECT AREA12450 SQM.
- PROJECT STATUSUNDER CONSTRUCTION
- DESIGN STYLECLASSICAL (VICTORIAN) + BIOPHILIC DESIGN